Let’s Insure provides insurance for nearly every type of home or dwelling in San Jose. We provide insurance for everything from single-family homes to large multi-unit buildings or complexes. We place no limits on the age of the home, the size or the value. Our clients include owner occupied homeowners, landlords with rental properties, and tenants needing renter’s insurance. We insure single-family homes, condominiums with Home Owner Associations and mobile homes.

We provide the following insurance:

  • Home Warranty
  • Mortgage Protection
  • Flood
  • Earthquake


Every day more real estate agents and homeowners trust Let’s Insure with providing Home Warranty Insurance for their homes in San Jose. We seek to help our clients solve problems with their appliances, air conditioners, furnaces and plumbing. We take a lot of the hassle out of the repair process. Protect your home’s appliances and systems from unexpected breakdowns with a Home Warranty Policy at an affordable price


A standard Homeowner’s Insurance Policy does not cover flood damage. In the event of a flood there will be substantial damage to your home and this is why Flood Insurance is so vital in protecting your asset.

The types of damage caused by flooding that are standard in a Flood Policy include:

  • Damage to air conditioner, water heater and furnace
  • Structural damage
  • Damage to floors whether it be hardwood, tile and/or carpeting
  • Clean-up flood debris in and around the home

You can also have a separate Flood Insurance Policy that specifically covers your home’s contents such as:

  • Furniture
  • Artwork
  • Collectibles
  • Clothing
  • Jewelry


Let’s Insure is participating member of the California Earthquake Authority so that our San Jose insurance clients, and indeed all clients throughout California, who have their Homeowner’s Insurance with us are eligible to buy a CEA Policy to cover their home in the event of an earthquake. This includes clients who purchase Mobile Home Insurance from us as well as those who have Dwelling Fire Insurance with us. Their Earthquake Insurance would be purchased via the CEA Service Center.


Let’s Insure provides coverage for nearly every type of manufactured or mobile home on the market. We have policies that cover large multi-sectional homes as well as the older singlewide mobile homes. We place no limits on the size, make, value or age of the home.

Let’s Insure has insurance policies to cover the following:

  • Commercial mobile homes
  • Customized mobile homes
  • Mobile homes on private property
  • Mobile homes in a mobile home park
  • Mobile homes of any age, new or old
  • Modular homes
  • Manufactured homes of low, mid and/or high value
  • Owner occupied mobile homes
  • Rental mobile homes
  • Seasonal mobile homes
  • Stationary travel trailers


If you have a specialty dwelling that doesn’t fit the usual insurance parameters, give us a call. Let’s Insure provides Specialty Dwelling Insurance for landlord properties and even vacant properties. We are often able to cover homes and dwellings that don’t meet the qualifications for “standard” or “preferred” insurance coverage.